Prizes, awards and distinctions attributed to Biomat.net
- Selection for Current Web Contents renewed by the Institute for Scientific Information (ISI).
- First "Pearl of the Web" award, by Swissbiomat.ch: "the most efficient site dedicated totally to biomaterials", and the "chief instrument for a timely look at the latest and most meaningful developments in biomaterials".
- Selection for Current Web Contents, from the Institute for Scientific Information (ISI).
- Page of the month - Bioquimica.online.pt.
- "On the best way to become biomaterials researcher's favorite information system", by Angewandte Chemie Intl. Edn.
- "For current information about biomaterials, the Biomaterials Network provides the most comprehensive collection of online resources". Where materials meet biology, HMS Beagle, BioMedNet.
- "The bulk of the Biomaterials Network still consists of an extensive, well-organized collection of links...", and "The Biomaterials network also features current news and information in the field of biomaterials". Biomaterials - The technology of the future, CMBO Perspective, Cell & Molecular Biology Online.
- "Biomat.net is a useful community site for the burgeoning field of biomaterials". Connecting with biomaterials, NetWatch, Science.
- "The most useful biomaterials website". European Cells & Materials e-journal.
- "Engineered skin, plastic joints, artificial organs, and the like are the focus of Biomaterials Network, a portal run by scientists". Making Body Parts (www.biomat.net), Science.
- New site links international biomaterials community. European Medical Device Manufacturer.
- Revamped Biomaterials Site Offers Links, Articles, Information. Medical Device Link.
- Web sites facilitate access to biomaterials data. Medical Device & Diagnostic Industry.